Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tricots in automne

This morning I discovered the French clothing website Heimstone. I also learned that sweaters like these are called tricots (in France, of course). Then I learned that tricot is simply a knitted fabric. My, what an educational morning! Anyway, I'm in the market for a big knitted sweater (tricot) and these seem so perfectly cozy.

Something similar yet different is this. And also this.

No comments:

Post a Comment