Thursday, May 23, 2013

new plan





 The great thing about Seattle (well, one great thing about a city FULL of perfection) is moments like this: When you pull up to a stoplight on the sunny afternoon when it's supposed to be rainy and find these two kindred spirits. No, they didn't know I was taking the photo. No, it wasn't a classic car show or a sock hop. It was just them being them, appreciating the lovely-ness as much as I do.


The great thing about not blogging for years is you have all these crappy cell phone pictures to reminisce about. And truly, this is the perfect gig for me because I'm really bad at writing about my current life. Blech. Instead, I'll just dig deep into my low-budget-non-smart-phone phone and write about a little life tidbit. Or a huge one, like the topic of the great Northwest. Which I really should consider starting a blog JUST about that.


Marlin and me.

And the city of perpetual autumn. Sending my love, Seattle.




1 comment:

  1. Next time you are in Seattle, I hope you let me know and maybe we can get together. I have a lot of treasured memories with you in them and you are someone I want to stay in contact with. I hope I hear from you someday.
    Tay

    ReplyDelete