Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello, Void

Typing to a great big void is kind of satisfying. And for now, that's what this is for. I'm not about to blog about what I ate for breakfast (unless it was unusually fantastic) or what I think about current events, or even about my favorite people (call me cynical).

This is simply a white-backgrounded, techinically efficient way for me to organize things I find fabulous. Things I make. Things I discover and things I think are important.

(And by important, I really refer to simple pleasures. The very most important things couldn't be blogged...obviously)

So, void (It's turning into Lloyd in my head. The last thing I need is mentally to turn this into a fictional man named Lloyd. I don't even know a Lloyd)

thanks for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment